I just wanted to write a quick note of thanks to all of you who have written me with your responses to my stories about Alberto and Karla. I have told them that friends in Canada are praying for them and their families... they are very grateful.
Also, thank you to those of you who have offered to send money. My heart warms at your generosity. I will share your wealth with Alberto. With this money he will be able to buy wood, make furniture and be able to support his family. It doesnt take much to make a huge difference.
I have also hired Alberto to make a huge closet for my host family.... who currently have no place to put their clothes. With the financial help of my amazing mom and stepdad, I am able to provide Alberto with work for the week and enough money to pay his employees and pay off some of his debt.
Sunday is my birthday... this is the best birthday present ever!
He hopes to have the closet finished by this weekend. I will take photos and post when it is finished.
God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment